Friday 8 March 2013

Because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about

Giving the first steps in a new project is always the hardest thing to do, but there wouldn't be any project if it wasn't because of those freakingly awkward steps... And we're willing to take the risk.

v a l

Hey guys! I'm Val and I'm 18 years old. I come from a small city in Argentina called Bahia Blanca which is a little boring compared to London, where all the magic happens, but people say that nothing worth comes easy so I like to think that that's the reason why I wasn't born there. So yeah, we came up with the idea of creating a blog a long time ago but we've never had the courage to give it try until now. We have a lot of ideas and projects that you all might like so keep tuned because the party has just begun (ok, tell me I didn't really said that).

DSC00528 Hey everyone, my name is Milva but all my friends call me Mil. I'm 18 and currently in love with fashion design and British accents. I live in Bahia Blanca too, just like my friend Val. Val and I met at school, in our Sophomore year and we've been friends ever since! We have a lot of things in common and we would love to share them with you! So, we hope you enjoy it!

Dream on, baby!!